Monday 21 December 2009

santa's grotto

well i have been out every day now for 21 days!! even in the snow! haven't resorted to treadmill yet [there is something soulless about running and staring at a brick wall no matter how good the tunes are!  yesterday donna was a bit wary about the snow but once out she realised it was fine underfoot and we did 5 together.



Love my Cannondale jacket!!!


Donna - confident enough to dance in the snow now!!


today i stayed local and went into the nooks and crannies of the estates near me and it was like entering santa's grotto! each house competing with the next for bigger and better lights and decor.  you can hear the buzz of electricity as you enter the street!  i swear you can see the sky glow orange over that neck of the woods.    

i am happy to say the legs have now reached the point where i can get out of bed in the morning without feeling they have been run over by a tractor as i slept. but it did take till day 20 to reach this point.  and still good today which i wasn't expecting as my garscube buddy and i dressed up as a giant cracker for the santa race. hunched over inside we ran back and forth for 40 mins!!! expected to ache all over today but luckily was fine.



Does my bum look big in this??



Anne and I up to our old tricks!!

1 comment:

Debs M-C said...

Loved the crackers. Funny when I saw you both I turned to Kaz and said: "Mmmm I wonder who could be inside them" :-) xx